Friday, December 25, 2009

Kopi talk - Truth life ghost stories thank PPI

eng Says: December 19th, 2009 at 1:12 pm the most frightful night I’ve encounter was during the 7th day of death of my grandpa. we were asked to go back to hometown in Kampar as we chinese believe that the soul of the death will return home on the 7th day to have a last visit of the family. so on the night itself, everyone of us were squeezed in one room and we were not allowed to go out from the room when ‘the thing’ is here, chinese believe that , if we bumped into them, they will bring our soul along . so on the night , nobody left the room for toilet. everyone was sleeping peacefully until we heard some chains from outside. the worse was, all the dogs and cats kept crying nonstop. then we heard as if someone was finding clothes at grandpa’s cupboard. the man told us he got no clothes to wear because on the first day, we didn’t burn him clothes, so thats why he came back and searched from his cupboard. after that we heard some chopsticks sound from the dining table. the atmosphere was really tense that night , so scary . nobody knows what will happen next. what sound are we gonna hear next. i couldn’t sleep at all. the worse of all was i heard his footstep walking outside the house . that was the scariest sound . it was exactly the same as i heard when he was still alive. my goosebumps all kept rising and never goes down. it really scared me! i didn’t sleep the whole night until my grandpa’s soul left the house.

Melissa Says: December 19th, 2009 at 1:27 pm The most frightful night when I was sleeping is when I was at my aunt’s place in one of the guest rooms. I went to sleep late that night, almost close to 3 in the morning – so, it was pitch dark and silent except for the sound of the air condition running. I covered myself with a blanket but just as I was about to fall asleep, I felt my blanket slipping away as if someone (or something) was pulling it. Brushing it of as just my imagination, I pulled my blanket back up only to find it being pulled away again a few minutes later. The room was locked, so, I was sure there wasn’t anybody there, or at least there wasn’t suppose to be anybody there. I prayed really hard, ran to the light switch and had the lights on the entire night. I never gave it much thought after that, but now that I think about it, I wonder what I would have seen if I left the lights switched off


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

werid