Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fusion Five Spices "toyo" Roasted Pork Chop Rice


Wow, yesterday five spices roasted chicken rice was sold out before lunch times!!And this morning me and partner agonizing over what to do with a gorgeous hunk of pork chop - season in dark soy?garlic?toyo?honey? Since, Both of us cannot come together and make a unionson decision. We decided that we should pool our resources together , as she would prepared it in pinoy traditional black soy sauces “toyo” style and a perfect opportunity for me to to crisp up my pork chop and infused it with five spice, garlic and a damn good roasting.

In Philippines especially in Gamu you don’t need to live near a good butcher or SM supermarket, because the meat comes fresh to you in farmer market or “talipapa” nearby.

I still remembered my mum and dad who operate a food stall back than in Singapore used to tell me . Basically, they are two kind of Chef one who serves up increasingly complicated dishes, while some chef cooking techniques becomes simpler over times. But a master chef is defined by his skill of preparing extraordinary cuisines using ordinary ingredients.

When I was working in Prison Services as a kitchen officer help me to have a better insight of prisoners that capable to whip up a sumptuous decent meal using ordinary ingredients is nothing short of a sight to behold, redefine the meaning of delectable treats.

In our Class95cafe Fusion Five Spices "toyo" Roasted Pork Chop Rice is selling at P45.00 with soup or the Claypot dishes at P120.00


No comments: