Friday, January 15, 2010

Just Ask -Received the rejection letter for my PR application

Hi Lisa, I believed you face the same problem as KY regarding PR application read on and try to contact Joseph who might able to help you

KY 01 Jan 10
hi Joseph, i have just received the rejection letter for my PR application. I am a Q1 EP holder and has been working in Singapore since May 2008. Need your professional advice as to how do I appeal (and a successful appeal at that?) Please help! Joseph 01 Jan 10 As what I always tell my client, that when you are in a country the has the lowest corruption rate, and with a no nonsense government, there is no such thing as a "successful appeal"! Rather, if the appeal has satisfy the regulation requirement, criteria, the relevant agency will evaluate it favorable! My job thus is to enhance the success rate by improving the criteria of my client, look for tell tale sign of mismanagement of the application. It is also a service to assist my client by putting forth in what area can my client can help to improve, to achieve a better chance of success! I am always disgusted when I heard from my client who look for street peddler who claim 100% success, or claim having connection within the agency to help them succeed! Where in Singapore, I say: BE REALISTIC! DO NOT BE SCAM! 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Let us handle all your Singapore work permit needs with courtesy and professionalism"
Work Pass Application Employment Pass Visa Application Employment Pass Eligibility Certificate (EPEC) Visa Application EntrePass Visa Application S Pass Visa Application Work Permit Visa Application Dependant Pass Visa Application Long Term Social Visit Pass Visa Application Miscellaneous Work Pass Visa Application Training Employment Pass Visa Application Training Work Permit Pass Visa Application Work Holiday Programme (WHP) Visa Application Contact Us! Call or sms (65) 9648 8080 or (65) 9018 2177 or email us at employment-pass-services@sgbizfinder.com

Borland helps Australian government offer online visa application and payment system. (Australia).(Australian Department of Immigration and Multicultural ... An article from: Asia Pacific Telecom Information on UK Entry Clearance and Visa Applications: Bk. 1 (Family)

No comments: