Friday, January 15, 2010

Just ask - What Is Just Ask Column in Our website



By submitting a question, you acknowledge and agree that it may be used in part or in full in a posting on the website for others to enjoy and benefit one way  or another.

As saying goes There Are No Stupid Questions, the only stupid thing is not asking your question.

As I recall one my lecturer from my school days saying...."there's no such thing as a stupid question...., whatever it is!" I may not necessarily be able to answer your question myself, however, we had many friends, business associates, network partner, government and commercial agency from Philippine and Singapore that we have dealing daily in business or simply just visiting the site each month, and someone may have dealt with exactly what you are asking about before. So you can ensure that we will try our best to answer your request.

 Privacy: We promise to use your e-mail address only to notify you as you request.


No comments: